Thanks to our supporters, the Policy Research Center has grown tremendously in its ability to provide tribal leaders with the best available knowledge to make strategically proactive policy decisions.
We would like to thank the following institutions for their investments in the Policy Research Center:
- Administration for Native Americans, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Bank of America
- Ford Foundation
- National Institute of Justice, U.S. Department of Justice
- NeighborWorks America
- Office of Indian Energy and Economic Development, U.S. Department of Interior
- Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin
- Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community of Minnesota
- Stewart Title Co.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Agency, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation
The Center has a number of important initiatives on its agenda that will support Indian Country in shaping its own future. We need your help to build our capacity and broaden the impact of our work. Whether you’re an individual or an institution, please consider making a gift to the Policy Research Center. For more information about our activities that may fit with your grantmaking or giving needs, please review our: